Local specialty foods, wine and beer tastings, including:
Latin American flavors from Anna’s Empanadas, offering all-natural, fresh, local ingredients in a flaky crust! All empanadas are handmade and oven-baked with a range of flavor combinations from savory to sweet.
Samples from Vermont Farmstead Cheese, winner of gold, silver, and bronze medals at last month’s national American Cheese Society Competition for their Lille Colummiers Bebe, Cloth Bound Windsordale, and Governors Cheddar.
Offerings from one of Vermont’s finest restaurants, Woodstock’s own The Prince & the Pauper, a culinary experience not-to-be-missed!
Refreshing drinks with holistic health and herbalism in mind from JUEL Juice + Smoothies, including fresh-pressed juices and whole food smoothies.
Fun from the likes of:
- Billings Farm & Museum, a doorway to the past and an inside look at a real working farm.
- Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park, one of two national parks in all of Vermont.
- The Thompson Center, helping seniors age well in our rural community.
- Vermont Volunteer Services for Animals Humane Society, a non-profit dedicated to animal welfare.
Live music and entertainment that'll get you dancing in the street:
Located on the south end of Elm Street, the stage will be set for non-stop entertainment from 10 AM onward, compliments of Brian Warren. Stop by and watch local bands perform or left the music drift your way as you browse the tents under the August sun! Featured Vermont bands include:
- The Frogs
- The Artistree Trio
- Arthur James
- Woody Thompson
- Jim Yeager Magic Box Band
- Sensible Shoes