Fall in love all over again
Woodstock, Vermont is already an ideal romantic setting, with snow softly blanking the town, romantic covered bridges, historic homes, and an overflow of charm.
Where to Eat:
A good meal equals a happy heart, it's important to make plans ahead of time and remember you can celebrate any day of the month! From fine dining to lite bites see our suggestions below:
- Prince and The Pauper (fine dining) is by Reservation only, so be sure to call and plan ahead for your dinner. Always trying to add new specials or menu items it's in a great location in the heart of the village to have a romantic meal.
- Barnard Inn (fine dining) is by Reservation as well, snag a date here and enjoy farm to table freshly prepared 3-course menu.
- Sante's (light bite and drinks); one of the newer Restaurants in town, owner of acclaimed Manalista now has Sante for great smaller plates in town. Walk-ins are still welcome but find them now on Resy.com to book a reservation.
- NoReservationsVT Hire a Personal Chef, when dining out isn't an option hire a personal chef for a dining experience in the comfort of your home or vacation rental. To inquire about availability email here.
- Cloudland Farm-(pre-fix 3 Course meal) Reservations Required, enjoy a beautiful drive up cloudland road for farm-to-table delight. They offer a prix fixe menu that changes weekly. BYOB
- Ransom Tavern (drinks and great menu selection) is a little more casual but the taste is still perfect for a date night. Enjoy their wine selection and Neapolitan Fare.
What to Do:
- Horse Drawn Carriage rides-book a horse drawn carriage ride for two or a group! Enjoy the Vermont Country side while impressing your loved one with this classic romantic gesture.
- Farmhouse Pottery Wheel Workshop, book a private pottery experience. A very romantic was to get creative and take home something unique to your date. She'll love browsing the Farmhouse Pottery flagship store and getting time with a master pottery. Bonus wine and cheese is included with he workshop.
- Sweat together at the Athletic Center: Excercise with swimming, tennis, yoga and more then relax in the sauna or jacuzzi. Day passes are available for the Public and it's free for Woodstock Inn Guests.
- Cocktails at Au Comptoir: After a meal and romantic stroll through our historic downtown village stop in for a nightcap with the perfect vibe to end your night.
Whatever you do to celebrate this month we hope you enjoy your stay and experience in beautiful Woodstock, Vermont.