THURSDAY, MAY 31ST:
Support Barnard Fire & Rescue as you sip! From 5 to 7 PM, all proceeds go to charity when you taste 15 wines for $15 at The Barnard Inn & Max’s Tavern.
ALL WEEKEND LONG:
- Don’t miss the chance to catch a glimpse into the life of jazz legend, Billie Holiday, with a production of Lady Day at Emerson's Bar & Grill at the Grange Theatre at ArtisTree (May 31st - June 3rd).
- Tully (R) will be playing at the Woodstock Town Hall Theatre (June 1st – 4th)!
FROM FRIDAY, JUNE 1st TO SATURDAY, JUNE 2nd:
At the Scholar-in-Residence Weekend, hear guest lecturer Dr. Michael Marmur shed light on the life and work of Dr. Abraham Heschel, an influential Jewish thinker who walked beside Martin Luther King, Jr. in the Selma Civil Rights March.
ON SATURDAY, JUNE 2nd:
- It’s the start of Dairy Days! Visit Billings Farm & Museum for demonstrations and programs on one of three dairy animals: cows, sheep, and goats.
- From 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM, check out the Mt. Tom Farmer’s Market for locally sourced wares and produce!
- From 10 AM to 3 PM… celebrate local food and open spaces with Trek to Taste. Taking place on the trails of Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Park through a collaboration of over 30 area organizations, this event offers everything you need for fun: music, the arts, delicious food, and the great outdoors!
- Later… carb up during the Covered Bridges Half Marathon Pasta Supper! But space is limited, so sign up now for seating at 5 or 7 PM (6 PM option is SOLD OUT).
ON SUNDAY, JUNE 3RD:
Get energized for the Covered Bridges Half Marathon, the perfect opportunity to tour Vermont’s most photogenic bridges.