Woodstock's 33rd Annual Wassail
December 8-9-10, 2017
Twinkling lights, a private sleigh ride, hotel accommodations provided by the Woodstock Inn and Resort. Join us for a beautiful weekend in the quintessential New England Village of Woodstock, Vermont. This package, developed by the Woodstock Area Chamber of Commerce to showcase some of the best Woodstock has to offer, is being raffled now through November 15, 2017.
For only $10 a ticket (or 3 tickets for $25) you may become the lucky winner of this glorious weekend getaway valued at over $1,500!
This package includes:
- Two nights stay at the Woodstock Inn & Resort for two
- Dinner for two on Friday night at 506 on the River (*Exclusive of alcohol, tax and gratuity)
- Dinner for two on Saturday Night at the Bentley's Restaurant (*Exclusive of alcohol, tax and gratuity)
- Admission and private sleigh ride at the Billing’s Farm & Museum
- A gift box of local cheeses from Plymouth Cheese (valued at $100)
- A bottle of Champagne and two champagne flutes from FH Gillingham’s & Sons
- A $60 Gift Certificate to Woodstock Gallery
- A $25 Gift Certificate to Elevation Clothing
- A $25 Gift Certificate to Red Wagon Toy Company
- A $25 Gift Certificate to The Yankee Bookshop, Est 1935
- A one year E-subscription to The Vermont Standard
- A Wassail candle, valued at $42.00 and created by Farmhouse Pottery
This offer is available through this website and/or directly through the Chamber of Commerce. Please call the Chamber with your VISA or MasterCard number and we will enter you in the raffle and send you the stubs! Call us at (802) 457-3555 or toll-free at (888) 496-6378.
Enter before midnight Sunday, November 12, 2017. Drawing of the lucky winner will take place at the meeting of the Board of Director’s of the Woodstock Area Chamber of Commerce on November 14, 2017 at 8:30 AM. Join us to see who the lucky winner is!
The winner must respond to notification on or before noon November 17, 2017 or we will draw another ticket. Prizes must be used on the designated weekend and have no cash value.