Sweets for the sweet & a dish to make it complete
Gimmie some sugar – with a side of CBD? At the Woodstock Farmers’ Market, you’ll find an array of sweet treats infused with the non-psychoactive oil known for its relaxative properties – plus plenty of fresh-baked goodies behind the counter and Vermont-made candies that are CBD-free!
Then before you hit the checkout counter, snag a heart-shaped bowl hand-made by local potter, Laura White, for the perfect home for your confectionary finds.
- Also check out F.H. Gillingham & Son’s for their famous house-made macaroons (also CBD-free) and Farmhouse Pottery for the sweetest little heart mug you ever did see. Want to earn bonus points from your partner? Sign up for a Clay Date to really throw down this V-Day! Is CBD the place to be for your sweetheart? Don’t miss Clover Gift Shop.
If cuddling is your love language, gift your partner (or treat yourself) with a hug made of flannel, compliments of The Vermont Flannel Company’s luxurious robe – or channel the flannel via blankets, shirts, pants, pajamas, and much more.
- For other clothes that are both cozy and fashion-forward, visit 37 Central Clothiers, Sudie’s Clothing Boutique, Phlox, Elevation, and Footprints.
Cards that show you care
What V-Day gift is complete without a card featuring a handwritten note or poem? If humor’s the way to your loved-one’s heart, then head to Unicorn. Pick the perfect card then peruse the shop for everything wacky and wondrous – from snarky socks to laser-cut wood model kits.
- You can also turn to The Woodstock Pharmacy, Mac’s Woodstock Market, and a number of other local businesses to find the card that captures the way you feel.
Jewelry, because a little sparkle never goes out of style
Local hallmarks that make our community unique have been captured and preserved in gold with N.T. Ferro Jewelers’ stunning bracelet charms. Choose from a covered bridge, downhill skier, maple bucket, snowshoe – or gather them all to adorn the wrist of your Valentine.
Want a one-of-a-kind gift for your one-and-only? Ferro Jewelers offers custom pieces, as well as a selection of estate jewelry (from earrings to rings, necklaces, bracelets, and more) for rare, luxurious pieces plucked from the past.
- For other accessories with some glitz and glam, stop by 37 Central Clothiers (featuring on-trend pieces), Sudie’s Clothing Boutique (for everything classically cool), Phlox (your destination for natural and beautiful ornaments), Unicorn (featuring ancient Roman glass items), and Danforth Pewter (for handmade metals).
Bouquets that’ll make you bloom
This one will grow on you. Because a stunning arrangement of fresh, fragrant flowers is sure to brighten up your February – whether they’re intended for that special someone or your other soulmate, yourself!
Call The Little Flower Shoppe, set right in Woodstock village, for flowers right out of a fairytale.
- Flowers are also available at Mac’s Woodstock Market and the Woodstock Farmers’ Market.