All weekend long
July 3 & 4, 2020: Sidewalk Sale Days
9:30 AM – 6 PM: Get ready for a parade of sales, food, and live music by Jim Yeager hitting the sidewalks of Woodstock village this holiday weekend!
Just be sure to wear a mask, maintain at least 6 feet of social distancing, and have a historically good time. You can dine outdoors as Mountain Creamery slings sausages on the street, snag some strawberry shortcake from Soulfully Good, and eat well at local favorites Mon Vert Café and The Daily Catch! Plus, shop it out with sales from:
Social distancing celebrations mean it’s not just people spreading out; activities will take you across all corners of the farm over three fun-filled days complete with:
- Tours of the new, state-of-the-art heifer barn
- Exploration of the sunflower garden in its early stages
- Scenic, wide-open grounds perfect for a picnic lunch
- Traditional games like hopscotch
- Farm life exhibits
- Snacks from the Dairy Bar, opening July 3rd!
- Easy hikes along the Ottuaquechee River and pasture fences for unique views of the farm
- And more!
NOTE: Due to COVID-19 safety precautions, the 1890 Farm Manager’s house will be closed to the public and some traditional events (including historic baseball) will not take place this year. The Billings Farm & Museum site will be limited to a maximum capacity of 225 people. Learn more about visiting Billings Farm safely and find out what’s the same and what has changed here.
July 4, 2020
12 – 3 PM: This one will light you up: there’s a picnic on the front lawn of the Woodstock Inn & Resort and you’re invited! From firecracker fried chicken to patriotic cupcakes, you’ll be partaking in delicious eats worth celebrating.
Can’t make it to this meal under the trees? Not to worry! You can take your food to-go from 3-4 PM. Click here for the full menu, pricing, and details.
NOTE: No reservations required for the front lawn picnic; walk-up to order your take-out. All are welcome, please practice physical distancing and wear your mask when able.
July 5, 2020
5 – 8:30 PM: Last but not least, ride off into the sunset as you close out this holiday weekend with your choice of an eight- or five-mile Twilight Pleasure Ride with the Green Mountain Horse Association!
But please note:
- Masks required while on the grounds
- Pre-registration required
- There will be no pre-ride briefing, briefing details will be supplied via email
- Food will not be provided; bring your own snacks if needed
- Click here for GMHA’s mandatory COVID-19 requirements for participation