ALL WEEKEND LONG…
November 1-3 & beyond: In the film, Judy, watch Renee Zellweger inhabit the role of the legendary Judy Garland mind, body, heart, and soul during a showing at Pentangle Arts’ Woodstock Town Hall Theatre.
November 2-3: As the last leaves of autumn cling to the trees, you can explore the inner workings of Billings Farm & Museum thanks to November Weekends – featuring farm life exhibits, animal meet-and-greets, and daily programs and activities.
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 31… IS HALLOWEEN!
Celebrate with festive fun from afternoon till night with these events (for more details, check out our Halloween Happenings post here):
- 1:30 – 3 PM: Halloween Pickleball Event at the Woodstock Athletic Club
- 2 – 4 PM: Farm House/Manor House: Life & Death Tour at Billings Farm & Museum and the Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller NHP
- 2:10 – 2:40 PM: Woodstock Elementary Halloween parade around the village green
- Evening: Trick or treating on High Street
- 5 – 7 PM: Costumed kids receive a full-sized candy bar at the Woodstock Inn & Resort
- 6 – 8:45 PM: Practical Magic Movie & Costume Party at Pentangle Arts
- 7 - 10 PM: Public House Halloween Party in Quechee
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 1…
4 – 6 PM: Nothing compares to brew, especially when you can try before you buy thanks to a Bell's Brewery Tasting at Woodstock Hops N’ Barley!
6 – 8 PM: Then, get your weekend locked and loaded with brain-busting challenges with friends! Food, drinks, fun, and prizes await during VT Trivia Night at the Skinny Pancake in Quechee.
7 PM: Explore every corner of the great state of Vermont during a special viewing of the film, One Town at a Time, playing in the Artistree Hay Loft.
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 2…
3 – 5 PM: Refashion your paint and sip night with a piece of Billings Farm & Museum history during a round of Painting on the Rocks! You’ll join Artist-in-Residence Kristina Rodanas in creating a masterpiece where recycled slate roof tiles are your canvas. See link for details and reservation information.
5 – 7 PM: Order up! For the 83rd year in a row, red flannel hash, baked beans, coleslaw, bread, pickles, plus apple or pumpkin pie will be served hot and ready at the North Chapel in Woodstock. $12 for adults, $5 for children 12 and under.
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 3…
Get a moo-ve on to Billings Farm & Museum, snag some maple butter popcorn and a seat in front of the silver screen at Pentangle Arts’ Woodstock Town Hall Theatre, shop, dine, and explore the great outdoors! Its all at your fingertips in Woodstock.